Quote

The greatest battels are fought from with in.
Shawn H. Galla

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Up In Smoke

So when my wife and I met I new she was a smoker. She has tried to quit on a few different occasion but Nicotine is a one hell of a demon to be slayed. I try not to bust her chops to much. When we moved into our new house and she promised she would only smoke outside or in the basement. Well she did real good all summer but as soon as the weather turned so did she. Now she is smoking every where. I hate the smell even more now because at the apartment I was use to it. Now when I walk in the door from work it is like a smack in the face. The odder nearly knocks me out of my snow boots. The big problem is that see is an Internet junky. She loves it so she sets down and smokes and surfs. She has also added coffee to the mix so now it is one mega addiction. She was spending much less time online when see was smoking outside. I am a big boy and can handle myself. My concern is for the children who must breath in the deadly fumes. I do not understand how a mother who would do anything for her children (and she would she really is a great mother), wont just take the time to step outside. I think she feels that her family all smoked around her and she is fine. Well that can happen or your child could develop cancer. I am just saying it is a hell of a gamble to make. I love her dearly but do not know what to do about this. She has a bit of a temper and you never know what well set her off. Will my luck all please!

No comments: