Quote

The greatest battels are fought from with in.
Shawn H. Galla

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bethy turns three; And I take trip

Today was Bethany's birthday. She is now three OMG! I was just holding her in my hand yesterday. Where did the time go. Soon some dip #$%^ is going to be asking me for my daughters hand in marriage. I do not know that I will be able to handle it. I hope wisdom is bestowed on me from above or there could be jail time in my future. All kidding aside, my baby is not a baby anymore she is a big girl she even knows she is three. In fact if I call her baby girl she says I am a big girl now. Damn this is tough. I love my son dearly I could not be prouder of him, but I was not affected as much when he turned three. I love them so much but in different ways. In Tyler I have great pride, respect, and joy. Bethany just makes my melt. I really am blessed.

What seems to happen every birthday for either kid is I get called into work, with out fail. I am a on call Tech2/ Customer Service rep. This means some times I will get called out to anywhere at any time. I hardly ever get called in these days most issues I can resolve via the phone. Today however was equipment failure which requires me to go a running. So where I was going today is about an hour drive one way. Thank goodness her party is tomorrow. Everyone still had to wait for me to get home for are small family celebration. I was back by 7 which was not to late. I swear it never fails thought I always get a call on my kids Birthdays!

1 comment:

rarabecca said...

hey galla! I didn't know that you had a blog too! W00t. just wanted to say hi and happy birthday to bethy! I remember when you brought her home from the hospital and I wouldn't hold her because she was too small :)