Quote

The greatest battels are fought from with in.
Shawn H. Galla

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well its a new year 08, I remember when 2000 seemed so far away. This years major goal is my health. I need to loss at least 60 pounds maybe even 80. I have been hitting the free weights for the last month and half. Today I walked about 10 blocks in about a foot of snow that was pretty tough but I believe it must now become part of my routine if I am serious about weight loss. I plan on doing this for a month and then I will get to my brain with an hour of reading and at least 2o minutes of meditation a day. This will be harder then walking 10 miles because it will take a greater discipline for me. I feel that a strong mind and soul lead to a strong will. If you will it, it shall be so. I use to have a very strong will but it has weathered like a mountain. Well its is time for a upheaval so to speak the mountain must be reforged. Hell that is why a started a blog because if you write it down it is harder not to follow through. So Happy New Year to all!

No comments: