Quote

The greatest battels are fought from with in.
Shawn H. Galla

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cars, Cars, Cars

My jobs requires me to drive a lot. Last year I drove 40,000 miles. So it goes with out saying I have to have reliable transportation. I drive up to over 7 hours a way so taking a bus is not an option. The last 2 months I have had to put over 1,5oo bucks into my car for work. Inspection and my front Axel broke for no apparent reason. My car is 2001 with about 108,000 miles on it. I will not get a new car until our van is payed off. This will be in two years. I hope my car will hold up that long. It looks like I will be driving less this year so that will be a big help. I hope the force is with me on this one because if my car does not make it then I will be in some trouble. Cars you got to luv em.

No comments: