Quote

The greatest battels are fought from with in.
Shawn H. Galla

Friday, January 11, 2008

Vandalism

What in Gods green earth would make a individual want to spray paint someones property. My work van was tagged the other day and I had to file a police report. Just another pain is the but. I would love to find the punk who did it. I would never damage someones property. It is not good karma. I truly believe what you give is what you receive. I try to be as civil to everyone as I can. So why then done does this can of stuff happen to me you ask. Well I view as a test of my will. I real would not do anything to who ever did this. I would talk them and find out why they did it. The reason would be very interesting to me. Maybe buy talking to me they may even realize what they did effected my life to greater degree then the thought it did. Maybe they did not care at all and still don't. I would however love to understand.

No comments: